Retinal Serum Liquid Glow for Anti-aging
Dermtella Liquid Glow is a lightweight retinal serum with a blend of vitamin C, rosehip seed oil and squalane to hydrate skin, even out skin texture, and reduce the appearance of fine lines without the irritation. It is well tolerated by sensitive and redness prone skin.
- Boosts hydration
- Helps regulate oil production
- Lightweight and non-irritating formula that is suitable for sensitive skin and acne prone skin
- Brightens skin tone
- Reduces appearance of pore size and fine lines
- Retinoids - .11% Retinaldehyde concentration serum helps to reduce the visible signs of aging and minimize dark spots. It is a gentler version to retinol products as it is better for sensitive skin types.
- Vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (THD Ascorbate) is a stable vitamin C that is a potent antioxidant. It promotes even skin tone, skin firmness without being irritating.
Vitamin E -Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage in skin.
Bisabolol -Having proven anti-inflammatory properties with frequent skin irritations. It has also been shown that bisabolol soothe skin.
- Squalane - It balances oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy. Squalane oil also has powerful anti-aging properties and will help the skin age gracefully as well as anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Rosehip oil moisturize the skin, but they also promote skin regeneration, and can improve skin flexibility and permeability. This means that rosehip oil products can improve skin texture and even reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
I’ve been using this for about 2 months now but I noticed my skin improved at about a month. The texture is the most dramatic change. I had a lot of bumps and breakouts on my cheeks and chin as well as blemishes from the pimples. I still have a few blemishes but they are way lighter than they used to be. My skin looks so much smoother under makeup now. I also like how thin the serum is because it spreads well. This is definitely the best thing I’ve ever put on my face.
The retinal serum is a very nice thin serum. Did not irritated my skin. I only used it once a week following the directions in the back of the bottle and after only 3 uses so far I can start seeing a mild change over the hyperpigmentation in my skin. I love that it has two powerful sources of vitamin A and C that are gentle on the skin. I think that this serum works in all aspects it is very well formulated, you get get a good 1 oz of product and at that price is unbeatable.
This retinol serum truly absorbs into my skin and stays with me through the day. I am 70 and have a few lines but hey! get over it - right? What I like is that the skin I have is protected from any drying without any surface oiliness. Regular use has "plumped" my skin but the only thing that stops wrinkles is going 6 feet under or under the knife...no thanks to either.
I have looked for years for an anti aging face product and this is it! I did a lot of research and this retinol serum is the best-hands down. It has made my skin so much brighter, clearer, minimized fine lines and wrinkles and has taken years off my skin. I will never buy anything else. It is wonderful!