DrFormulas Zinc for Colds with Elderberry, Probiotics, Vitamin C, 30 Lozenges
- Zinc -Some studies have found that zinc lozenges may reduce the duration of cold, perhaps by as much as 50%, and may reduce the number of upper respiratory infections in children.
- Elderberry - Elderberries are thought to prevent or shorten the duration of herpes outbreaks, decrease pain and inflammation, and reduce symptoms of upper respiratory infections. Many people consider the elderberry plant one of the most powerful for preventing and treating colds and influenza and swear by its antiviral properties.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C has been studied for many years as a possible treatment for colds, or as a way to help prevent colds.
- Probiotics - Recently, probiotics have also been studied to assess their potential efficacy in combating respiratory diseases, including the common cold.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Does not contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
- Great tasting mixed berry flavor lozenges with Vitamin C for added immune support.
If you are wonder how to shorten the flu naturally or reduce your cold symptoms, zinc and elderberry may be the natural supplements you’ve been looking for. Both zinc and elderberry need to be taken in the form of a lozenge or syrup in order to be effective. Formulas sometimes but not always will contain both ingredients to produce better results. Consult your doctor if your cold or flu symptoms do not improve.