DrFormulas® Personal Lubricant contains aloe vera and hyaluronic acid for long lasting moisturization and lubrication to enhance sexual activity. It decreases dryness by supplementing the body’s natural lubrication. The water-based formula is light, non-staining, and is safe for latex rubber and condoms. It is also compatible with polyisoprene and polyurethane condoms.
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Making up 95% of the formula
- Hyaluronic Acid: Most powerful moisturizer and humectant available. Provides smoothness and softening to the skin
- Sodium PCA: Occurs naturally in human skin and is responsible for binding moisture to the cells.
- Xanthan Gum: A natural plant-based thickener and formula stabilizer
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative that makes up less than 0.5% of our formulation and is proven safe for vaginal use
- Sodium Benzoate: Food grade natural preservative
- Calcium Gluconate: Calcium is a mineral that is found naturally in foods.
- Gluconolactone: A natural acid that scavenges free radicals, thereby protecting skin from some of the damaging effects of UV radiation.
- Lactic Acid: A natural acid (made from non-GMO corn) that ensures a healthy pH balance.