Your Authorized Use of Our Sites
While using a Site, you are required to comply with all applicable statutes, orders, regulations, rules and other laws. You may not use a Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose, and you may not take any action to interfere with a Site or any other party’s use of a Site. In addition, we expect users of the Sites to respect the rights and dignity of others. For example, you may not do any of the following without our consent:
- Post, upload, share, transmit, distribute, facilitate distribution of or otherwise make available to or through a Site any content that is unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, fraudulent, tortious, vulgar, obscene, hateful, that violates privacy or publicity rights, infringing of intellectual property or other proprietary rights, or otherwise objectionable, including unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Post to or transmit through the Sites any sensitive personally identifiable information about yourself or third parties, such as social security, credit card or bank account numbers, health or medical information, or other information concerning personal matters, unless specifically requested by us;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, publicly display, frame, mirror, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to a Site;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with a Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Violate, or attempt to violate, the security of a Site;
- Disseminate on a Site any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other malicious computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- Use scripts, macros or other automated means to impact the integrity of voting, ratings or similar features;
- Use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods, directly or indirectly, on a Site or to collect any information from a Site or any other user of a Site; or
- Assist or permit any persons in violating this Agreement or other applicable laws or rules governing the use of the Sites.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create text hyperlinks to the Sites for informational purposes, provided such links do not portray us in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided that the linking site does not contain any material that is pornographic, obscene, illegal, offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable in our judgment.
Our Intellectual Property Rights
This Site is expressly owned and operated by DrFormulas®. Unless otherwise noted, all text, graphics, information, content, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, computer code and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content are owned, controlled or licensed by or to DrFormulas®, and are protected by copyright, patent, trademark and various other intellectual property and unfair competition laws. All worldwide rights are reserved. This Site and its Content are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any use of this Site or its Content other than for personal, noncommercial purposes is prohibited. Content may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify this Site or any part of this Site, including any Content, in any way, or copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, encode, translate, transmit, publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You may download or electronically copy and print any of the Content displayed on this Site for your personal, noncommercial use. If you download, copy or forward via e-mail any part of the Content, no right, title or interest in those materials is transferred to you.
Updates to this Agreement
We may revise or otherwise change or update this Agreement from time to time. When changes are made to this Agreement they will become immediately effective when published on this page unless otherwise noted. We encourage you to periodically review this Agreement―there may have been changes to our policies that may affect you. Your continued use of a Site will signify your continued agreement to this Agreement as it may be revised.
This Agreement applies exclusively to your access to, and use of, the Sites and does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with us for products, services, programs or otherwise.
Any sweepstakes, contests, coupons, rebates or other promotions made available through a Site will be governed by specific rules that are separate from this Agreement. By participating in any such promotion, you will become subject to those rules, which may vary from the terms set forth herein and which, in addition to describing such promotion, may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic restrictions. It is your responsibility to read the applicable rules to determine whether or not your participation, registration, submission and/or entry are valid; you agree to read and abide by the applicable rules.
The Sites and this Agreement are in effect until terminated by us. In addition to any right or remedy that may be available to us under applicable law, we may suspend, limit, or terminate all or a portion of your access to a Site or any of its features at any time with or without notice and with or without cause, including without limitation, if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement.
Our Sites are not designed to appeal to minors, and we do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children under 13. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 TO ACCESS AND USE OUR SITES. If you are under the age of majority in your home state, which is 18 in most states, you may not establish a registered account with us, and you should use our Sites only with the supervision of a parent or guardian who agrees to be bound by this Agreement.
Disclaimer of Medical Advice
Some of the content on our site may contain information about natural ingredients, natural processes, and or natural therapies that are not evaluated or regulated by the United States Food and Drug administration. Our sites may also contain information about medical conditions and medical treatments. Such information is intended as an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatment. It is not a substitute for a professional medical diagnosis, nor does it replace the need for services provided by medical professionals.
Limitation of Liability
We and our affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions and related companies as well as our agents, suppliers, service providers and retailers (collectively, the “releases”) Will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use a site, a site’s content or external links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, or any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages or any loss of data or profits, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion of limitation of certain damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Consent to Communication
If you have any questions or comments about this Agreement, our Company, our Sites, our products or an order or have other customer service needs, please feel free to contact us by email or by mail/ phone.
5622 Buckingham Dr
Huntington Beach CA 92649
Additionally, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.