DrFormulas® Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin, MSM + 24 Ingredient Joint Supplement (Formerly Mendamine), 180 Tablets
- DrFormulas® Joint Supplement is a revolutionary joint supplement which help maintain optimum bone and joint health and promote a healthy inflammatory response.
- Contains 27 ingredients including Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, Fish Cartilage, Boswellia Serrata, Phytosterols, Hyaluronic Acid, and Boron.
- 180 Tablets, 60 days supply. Does not contain artificial colors and flavors, chemical preservatives, or gluten.
- Made in a FDA Inspected, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA from US and imported ingredients.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
Our comprehensive formulation takes a two-pronged approach to joint health.
- It has ingredients that have anti-inflammatory characteristic to support a healthy inflammation response.
- It provides many essential joint nutrients that your chondrocytes (joint cells) need to grow and stay healthy.
DrFormulas® Joint Supplement is a revolutionary joint supplement that combines more than your typical glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM combination. DrFormulas® Joint Supplement has all the ingredients that maintain optimum bone and joint health. It takes a two-pronged approach to supporting joints:
1. Phytosterols, High-quality Boswellia serrata extract, and many other ingredients to promote a healthy inflammation response
2. Glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, MSM and many other ingredients to provide essential joint nutrients that nourish your joints and support joint mobility.
Like all of our products, DrFormulas® Joint Supplement is made in the USA and is guaranteed to work or your money back.
What's in DrFormulas® Joint Supplement?
Joint discomfort is caused by problems with cartilage. By consuming cartilage, you may provide your own joints with essential nutrients.
New Zealand Green Lipped Sea Mussel
New Zealand green lipped sea mussel (Perna canaliculus) has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties. It has been found to be helpful for arthrtis in dogs.
Links to peer-reviewed articles: 1
Phytosterols are plant compounds that help lower bad cholesterol but have been recently found to reduce inflammation. An inflammatory response in joints can lead to greater joint damage.
Links to peer-reviewed articles: 1
Boswellia serrata extract
The Boswellia serrata plant, or frankincense, has been traditionally used in ayurvedic medicine for joint discomfort. It has potent anti-inflammatory characteristics.
Glucosamine is an amino acid sugar and is a precursor for glycoaminoglycans which are a major component of joint cartilage.
Chonroitin sulfate is one of the essential ingredients for joint comfort. Glucosamine and chondroitin form the backbone of most supplements.
MSM is a source of sulfur that is also found in fruits, corn, tomatoes, tea, coffee, and milk. Sulfur is a major component of protein. One study found it to support joint health.
Hyaluronic acid is an essential substituent of the lubricating synovial fluid present in between joints.
Vitamin D3 is commonly taken with calcium but it also has found to promote a healthy inflammatory response by the European Union.
Magnesium is another essential mineral for metabolic processes. Hundreds of enzymes require magnesium ions to function. Moreover, osteoporosis is less prevalent in people with magnesium-rich diets.
Manganese is an essential trace nutrient. In one study, rats not getting enough of it developed weaker bones.
Boron helps the body to absorb calcium by minimizing calcium lost through urination. Like Bioperine™, boron helps make sure that the ingredients in DrFormulas® Joint Supplement end up where they are needed the most.
Bioperine™ is a proprietary extract of black pepper. It has been found to increase the bioavailability of certain herbs like curcumin. Links to peer-reviewed articles: 1
Courteous, professional, prompt correction and refund applied to correct item purchase!
I stared with this supplement four months ago, with 2 tablets in the morning and 2 in the evening , after 3 weeks I could see the
difference: more flexibility and feeling great, I reduced the intake to 2 caps daily, it works for me So far so good, no pain. Very good product!
I have used many products in the past for the same purpose, I started using Bioperine and noticed a difference in positive results so when I finished my first bottle of 180 Tablets I decided to order a second set . I believe it delivers better positive results because according to its contents it includes every other supplement that I have used in
the past from other vendors but never all included in each tablet. At the start I felt that taking 6 or 9 tablets a day
was too much. But results indicate it is the right number with all the elements included to be effective.
Have taken this supplement for many years to help with bad knee joints. It is the best product available.