DrFormulas Menopause Supplements for Relief, Support and Weight Loss | Black Cohosh Extract for Hot Flashes, Vitamins, Dong Quai, 60 Count Complex
- DrFormulas Menopause & Perimenopause Supplement™ has 12 different herbal ingredients to help support hormonal levels during menopause. Menopause is caused by deficiencies of two hormones: progesterone and estrogen.
- Contains Black Cohoh, Wild Yam, Flavanoids & other herbs to comprehensively addresses the common menopausal symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, irritability and low energy.
- 60 capsules, 1 month supply. Does not contain artificial colors and flavors, chemical preservatives, or gluten.
- Made in a FDA Inspected, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA from US and imported ingredients.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
DrFormulas™ Menopause & Perimenopause Supplement | Black Cohosh, 60 Capsules (Formerly Mendapause)
DrFormulas Menopause Support™ is a comprehensive menopause supplement that combines 12 different herbal ingredients to help support hormone levels through peri-menopause and menopause. It includes the phytoestrogenic ingredients soy isoflavones, licorice and red clover. Sage is commonly used for excessive sweating. DrFormulas Menopause Support™ also has the menopause-supporting ingredients false unicorn, chaste berry (vitex berry), wild yam, red raspberry, black cohosh, false unicorn, squaw vine, blessed thistle, red raspberry, wild yam and dong quai.
DrFormulas Menopause Support™, formulated for menopause relief and is guaranteed to work or your money back.
What exactly is in DrFormulas Menopause Support?
Red Clover Extract
Chaste (Vitex) Berry
This is the only formula that effectively controls my mood swings and night sweats.
I tried several over the counter supplements and this one was the only one that worked for a couple years until it stopped working and I tried bio-identical hormone therapy. I'm concern about the side effects of them so I'm going back to Mendapause to see if it works again. :)
I do not recommend this product if you are not actually in menopause and are still having menses. Even if the menses are irregular or gapped. While the product did work well for night sweats and hot flashes, it has caused me to become very imbalanced with high estrogen dominance. I’m 47 and only peri menopausal. I took the product for about 3 months. I’ve been extremely ill over the last couple of months. Estrogen dominance causes high blood pressure, extra periods, severe sinus problems, migraine and a wide range of other strange health problems. This in addition to the other strong medications for the health issues landed me in the er 3 times in addition to dozens of dr visits and constant follow ups as of this week. I was using this with the progesterone cream. I stopped a couple of weeks ago and just started taking b6 instead. I’m finally starting to feel better today aside from the side effects of the medication I am now having to take.
I noticed right away the improvement in relief from hot flashes. I still get them but instead of 10 hot flashes or more a day, they have diminished to 2 a day. Maybe with time they will reduce even more. I would recommend this product to all women going through menopause.