DrFormulas Menopause Supplements for Relief, Support and Weight Loss | Black Cohosh Extract for Hot Flashes, Vitamins, Dong Quai, 60 Count Complex
- DrFormulas Menopause & Perimenopause Supplement™ has 12 different herbal ingredients to help support hormonal levels during menopause. Menopause is caused by deficiencies of two hormones: progesterone and estrogen.
- Contains Black Cohoh, Wild Yam, Flavanoids & other herbs to comprehensively addresses the common menopausal symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, irritability and low energy.
- 60 capsules, 1 month supply. Does not contain artificial colors and flavors, chemical preservatives, or gluten.
- Made in a FDA Inspected, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA from US and imported ingredients.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
DrFormulas™ Menopause & Perimenopause Supplement | Black Cohosh, 60 Capsules (Formerly Mendapause)
DrFormulas Menopause Support™ is a comprehensive menopause supplement that combines 12 different herbal ingredients to help support hormone levels through peri-menopause and menopause. It includes the phytoestrogenic ingredients soy isoflavones, licorice and red clover. Sage is commonly used for excessive sweating. DrFormulas Menopause Support™ also has the menopause-supporting ingredients false unicorn, chaste berry (vitex berry), wild yam, red raspberry, black cohosh, false unicorn, squaw vine, blessed thistle, red raspberry, wild yam and dong quai.
DrFormulas Menopause Support™, formulated for menopause relief and is guaranteed to work or your money back.
What exactly is in DrFormulas Menopause Support?
Red Clover Extract
Chaste (Vitex) Berry
It’s been a week now..I love this product..it works just as it saysmore energy a better night sleep and most of all the Hot Flashes are less..I will be purchasing another bottle..THANKU DRS FORMULAS
I've been taking mendapause for about a month and a half. I have noticed that the mood swings have lessened, less fatigue and also I've noticed that I have less sugar cravings, which I wasn't expecting, but was a delight. I'm 48 and have been dealing with perimenopause symptoms since I was 38. Over the past 5 years the mood swings, fatigue, mild depression have intensified. I've been missing my cycles which I'm assuming has cause this to happen. After reading some of the other reviews I have hope that the symptoms will continue to subside.
Been taking it about a month. After about a week, my mood improved a lot. Less irritable and depressed and less brain fog. Tried taking a week off and became more irritable so started it daily again. Think it really is helping.