DrFormulas Menopause Supplements for Relief, Support and Weight Loss | Black Cohosh Extract for Hot Flashes, Vitamins, Dong Quai, 60 Count Complex
- DrFormulas Menopause & Perimenopause Supplement™ has 12 different herbal ingredients to help support hormonal levels during menopause. Menopause is caused by deficiencies of two hormones: progesterone and estrogen.
- Contains Black Cohoh, Wild Yam, Flavanoids & other herbs to comprehensively addresses the common menopausal symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, irritability and low energy.
- 60 capsules, 1 month supply. Does not contain artificial colors and flavors, chemical preservatives, or gluten.
- Made in a FDA Inspected, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA from US and imported ingredients.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
DrFormulas™ Menopause & Perimenopause Supplement | Black Cohosh, 60 Capsules (Formerly Mendapause)
DrFormulas Menopause Support™ is a comprehensive menopause supplement that combines 12 different herbal ingredients to help support hormone levels through peri-menopause and menopause. It includes the phytoestrogenic ingredients soy isoflavones, licorice and red clover. Sage is commonly used for excessive sweating. DrFormulas Menopause Support™ also has the menopause-supporting ingredients false unicorn, chaste berry (vitex berry), wild yam, red raspberry, black cohosh, false unicorn, squaw vine, blessed thistle, red raspberry, wild yam and dong quai.
DrFormulas Menopause Support™, formulated for menopause relief and is guaranteed to work or your money back.
What exactly is in DrFormulas Menopause Support?
Red Clover Extract
Chaste (Vitex) Berry
Content with the help it’s giving me so far but I’ve only started taking them a few months ago
This product has helped my hot issues so much! I am able to sleep now and am actually getting rest because I am not fanning the covers all night! I sleep soundly now and am feeling so much better since I started taking this product.
I've been taking Menopause for 2 weeks now and my hot flashes have gotten a lot better at night Thank you for this I'm on my way back to my old self
Hi, I switched from menoquil to mendapause and am glad I did. Its half the price and instead of taking four caplets a day, now only take two soft gel capsules a day.