DrFormulas Mendapause Menopause Relief Supplement for Hot Flash and Mood Support with Black Cohosh, Dong Quai, 60 Count
- DrFormulas Menopause & Perimenopause Supplement™ has 12 different herbal ingredients to help support hormonal levels during menopause. Menopause is caused by deficiencies of two hormones: progesterone and estrogen.
- Contains Black Cohoh, Wild Yam, Flavanoids & other herbs to comprehensively addresses the common menopausal symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, irritability and low energy.
- 60 capsules, 1 month supply. Does not contain artificial colors and flavors, chemical preservatives, or gluten.
- Made in a FDA Inspected, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA from US and imported ingredients.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
DrFormulas™ Menopause & Perimenopause Supplement | Black Cohosh, 60 Capsules (Formerly Mendapause)
DrFormulas Menopause Support™ is a comprehensive menopause supplement that combines 12 different herbal ingredients to help support hormone levels through peri-menopause and menopause. It includes the phytoestrogenic ingredients soy isoflavones, licorice and red clover. Sage is commonly used for excessive sweating. DrFormulas Menopause Support™ also has the menopause-supporting ingredients false unicorn, chaste berry (vitex berry), wild yam, red raspberry, black cohosh, false unicorn, squaw vine, blessed thistle, red raspberry, wild yam and dong quai.
DrFormulas Menopause Support™, formulated for menopause relief and is guaranteed to work or your money back.
What exactly is in DrFormulas Menopause Support?
Red Clover Extract
Chaste (Vitex) Berry
love the product. i don't know which herb is healing but i can sleep, not irritated, no hot flashes...wonderful!!!
No two people are the same, some will have different imbalances than others. But having tried this product, it definitely alleviated my symptoms! My hot flashes are 99.5% gone. My bouts of depression have been dramatically reduced to only occasional excessive stressful situations but strictly when I have forgotten to take it. In fact, the only Peri-Menopausal symptoms I ever experience are my waking up too early & not being able to get back to sleep (which is greatly reduced), and the dreaded (forgive me for going here Ladies-) vaginal dryness, which I don't think any product can fix. I whole-heartedly recommend it. For the price, you owe it to yourself to try it for 60 days & see if it'll work for you, too! (FYI: I'm 48 yrs old)
I'm in perimenopause, I like all the ingredients in DrFormulas Mendapause supplement and the progesterone cream, they are quality products at a competitive price, thus a great value!