DrFormulas HairOmega 3-in-1 Hair Growth Vitamins with DHT Blocker, Biotin for Women & Men | Hair Skin and Nails Supplement for Hair Loss, 120 Pills
- HairOmega 3-in-1 Hair Skin and Nails Formula contains an array of ingredients to help support beautiful hair, skin, and nails.
- Included DHT Blocker and extra strength 5,000 mcg biotin means you don’t have to buy an additional biotin supplement
- 120 Vegetarian Tablets. Does not contain artificial colors and flavors, chemical preservatives, or gluten.
- Made in a FDA Inspected, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA from US and imported ingredients
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Dr. Formulas’ Extra Strength HairOmega 3-in-1 Hair, Skin & Nails Formula will help you look and feel great! It contains just the right balance of nutrients to help support great looking hair, stronger nails and more vibrant skin. This unique formula provides you with nutrients to help support your natural beauty from within. Vitamin A assists with overall skin maintenance. B Vitamins help support energy and cellular metabolic processes, Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair and nails. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps prevent damage from free-radicals. Vitamin E contributes to skin health and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation which is an essential building block of skin and other connective tissues.
HairOmega® 3-in-1 Ingredients
Phytosterol Complex (including Beta-Sitosterol):
Grape Seed Extract:
- B1 (thiamine)
- B2 (riboflavin)
- B3 (niacin)
- B5 (pantothenic acid)
- B7 (biotin)
- B12 (cobalamin)
- Folic acid
Silica (silicon dioxide):
Biotin, also known as B7, is a water soluble vitamin. It has a number of functions in the body including:
- Converting food into glucose to produce energy
- Producing amino acids and fatty acids as precursors to protein
- Activating the metabolism of amino acids and proteins in fingernail cells and hair roots
- Contributing to the health of skin and mucous membranes
- Maintaining healthy hair growth
- Contributing to the functions of the nervous system
This nutrient contributes in a big way to how youthful and healthy your appearance is because it plays a major role in maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails. Biotin can be found in a number of foods, such as cauliflower, avocado, fish, legumes, berries, eggs, and mushrooms. If you want to be sure you are getting enough of this vitamin, it’s a good idea to take it in supplement form as it can provide skin, nail and hair growth vitamins.
Biotin supplements may also be beneficial if you suffer from type 2 diabetes because this condition may lower your biotin levels. Biotin can also help to regulate fatty acids by converting glucose, which may help lower blood sugar levels.
Vitamins For Hair Growth
Hair growth supplements such as Hairomega® 3-in-1 works in a number of different ways:
- Balancing hormones
- Adding nutrients to hair
- Reducing hair thinning
- Strengthening hair
- Improving circulation throughout the scalp
- Providing vitamins for hair growth
Importantly, Dr. Formulas hair growth pills also include a DHT Blocker. DHT is a hormone and is believed to be a major contributory factor in male pattern baldness. It may also sometimes be responsible for alopecia in women.
Male pattern baldness, also known as androgenic alopecia, causes hair loss at the hairline and top of the scalp. DHT causes hair loss by attaching itself to hair follicles and shrinking them. In female hair loss, DHT levels may increase as estrogen levels become depleted, causing thinning of the hair. Hairomega® 3-in-1 blocks DHT, thus preventing hair loss.
Hairomega® 3-in-1 not only has vitamins for hair loss, it is also a potent skin and nail supplement.
I take it every day, since my hair loss due to Lexapro. Even after dropping Lexapro, hair loss continued, but Formulas helped a lot to slow it down and nourish the new hair growing back. I highly recommend it.
Excellent hair product formula and serum. Please i encourage all customers to buy more. Will see fast results with, a woman good routiene and fitness. My next purchase will be advanced hair omega dht blockers.
I am 27, and I have used this product for 3 years. My thinning has not stopped. But it may have slowed? I havent had any side affects from using 3 in 1 and I feel like all of the vitamins and minerals dont hurt, especially with skin and hair health. As far as balding, this isn't your cure.